Valtech is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. Are you passionate about digital solutions, love connecting the dots between business and technology, and does it excite you to get things done in close collaboration with people around the globe? Are you based in Germany? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! Keep reading to find out.
A day in the life of a Senior Business Analyst
As a Senior Business Analyst you play an essential role within the project. Your main mission is to understand the client and project needs and bring in your expertise to build next-generation solutions all in an agile Scrum/Devops environment in close collaboration with our international and multidisciplinary teams.
In addition, you will
- Take responsibility for projects from the very beginning and are the interface between customers, developers and other stakeholders.
- Help our customers to identify their specific needs and play a key role in creating and structuring the resulting requirements.
- You incorporate industry and business-specific requirements into the concepts and prepare requirements from the business for technical implementation.
- Thanks to your understanding of technical concepts and experience in working with our preferred solutions, you provide stakeholders with your assessment of project feasibility in the pre-project phase.
- Due to your close and trustful cooperation with the customers, you understand their challenges and consider their long-term strategy. From this, you independently identify new opportunities and pursue them in consultation with your colleagues from the Client Services department.
- Working with or sometimes as the project manager, you own the project as a whole, have a firm grip on the product backlog, work out requirements precisely and set priorities together with the customer.
- You have a very good understanding of the setup needed to successfully deliver the product.
- Support Sales and Business Development with concepts and proposals for new projects.
You and the role
You have at least 5 years of experience as a Business Analyst or in a similar field. Strong interpersonal, communication, intercultural and people skills are essential as you will be working with internal as well as client teams across different locations and cultures.
We would love if you have
- A degree in computer science or business informatics, or a comparable university degree with at least 5 years relevant professional experience in Business Analysis.
- Understanding of business processes and are ideally familiar with process analysis and optimization.
- Knowledge of software solutions in the area of e-commerce, content management or digital marketing and are familiar with corresponding platforms such as SAP CX, Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Optimizely, Contentstack, Contentful or Commercetools. Terms such as PIM, CMS and DAM are not foreign to you.
- Experience with various requirements gathering techniques and are familiar with writing user stories.
- You are hungry for knowledge, communicative and have a desire to bring your empathy and people skills to the job.
- Fluency in German and English, as these are the languages you use to communicate with international colleagues and customers on a daily basis.
Not all of the points mentioned so far apply to you? Never mind! Apply anyway if you are eager to work on the "digital transformation" with customers and colleagues. You can learn what you don't know yet in our internal training courses.
What you can expect from us
Discover our German benefits here
Apart from the country specific benefits listed, we have more to offer. Our growth development program, for example, to help you excel in your existing profession, or enable you to explore another. Also, there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech on this journey? And would you like to become our next Senior Business Analyst?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!
Why do we state “all genders” in the title of this job description?
As per the AGG (General Equal Treatment Act) in Germany and equivalent in France, jobs must be advertised in a gender-neutral manner. We use the statement (all genders) to make it clear that this position is open to all genders in these countries, even if the job title itself can be translated or interpreted as "masculine" in the French or German language.