Valtech UK is looking for a Senior New Business Developer to help drive our ambition in becoming the leading global digital consultancy, through development and execution of the go-to-market plan for a key business offering. Are you based in the UK and would like the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our offices situated in London, Bristol or Manchester?
Valtech acts as a trusted strategic partner for our clients on their digital transformation journey. We have deep specialist knowledge in digital experience, commerce, engineering and data science. Valtech_Inside works with our customers by providing specialist people and skillsets, designed to support a client’s existing technical teams on their on-going digital evolution. Your job is to know the market and open doors to business opportunities with new customers.
A day in the life of a Senior New Business Developer
You will be driving the sales pipeline through business development and lead generation activities, identifying prospective customers, understanding their strategy and positioning Valtech as an indispensable partner.
On a day-to-day, you will be:
- Engaging with prospect organisations to position Valtech solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, references from clients and partners, networking, etc
- Leading end-to-end presales / RFP response / pitch process through qualification, win strategy definition and engage with the appropriate internal specialists, such as solution engineers, professional services leads, partner executives pre-sales, local and global delivery leads
- Participating in relevant marketing, networking and industry events
- Systematically collaborating with Valtech’s key technology platform partners in the region
To be successful you will have
- Demonstrable experience in a business development/sales role within the digital agency/tech professional services industry
- Demonstrable experience with selling digital or systems integration services, with an emphasis on embedded specialist technical teams
- Possess an existing local network of potential clients
- Demonstrable track record of selling multi-year engagements
You and the role
You know the digital agency/consultancy world because you have lived it for years. You will be able to articulate the value of digital transformation to a B2B or B2C clients succinctly and, most importantly, as a digital native you can translate the trends of the digital world into something a C-level executive can understand, value and buy.
Critically you’ll know that digital is so much more than the website: you’ll be passionate about the impact your work has on human beings. You will be accountable to drive a lean and effective end-to-end sales process across the funnel. You will have excellent relationship-building skills, the personal drive to ‘get it done right’ and the ability to make effective decisions, as well as the confidence and flexibility to adjust on-the-fly to new demands and business environments.
What you can expect from us
- The opportunity to work in a role where you will be well networked into the wider global teams and be able to see the visible business impact of your results
- A dynamic and supportive environment with huge opportunities for personal and professional development
- A competitive market salary plus comprehensive corporate benefits package, which includes pension, life insurance, BUPA private healthcare/dental care, cycle to work scheme and even free eye tests & flu jab
- Regular company days and staff social meet ups
Not only can you help us champion the digital experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Are you looking for a role where you can have a visible impact across Valtech and take ownership of a new business offering, supporting us in the ambition to be the leading global digital consultancy?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!