Valtech is looking for a customer-focussed Salesforce Consultant, working as part of our dedicated Salesforce service line, helping our clients achieving their transformation goals by leveraging Salesforce. Are you based in the Netherlands and would like the flexibility to work from the comfort of your home and have the opportunity to visit our office situated in Utrecht?
As Consultant, you are the link between the clients and the agile development team: you know what does and doesn’t fit within the Salesforce standard and whether you can solve something with configuration or whether you should go for custom development.
A day in the life of a Salesforce Consultant
As a Salesforce Consultant you could be working with flows on the Salesforce platform, or you could possibly be working on creating a solution design. You’ll become an integral part of a close-knit scrum team, working on impactful projects collaboratively. You’ll be heavily involved in technical workshops and map out the route for the team, to achieve the best possible result, as well as utilising your keen eye and consistent focus on the objectives and timelines to ensure projects are on track.
On a day-to-day, you will:
- Be providing strategic guidance to our clients on leveraging the Salesforce platform, building strong working relationships along the way
- Gathering requirements and collaborating with clients to understand their business needs
- Declarative development of Salesforce functionalities to meet the business requirements
- Performing train-the-trainer sessions
- Defining data migration plans and UAT approach
We would love if you
- Have demonstrable experience working with the Salesforce platform as a Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce Configurator, IT Consultant or Product Owner (preferably with Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Platform App Builder certifications)
- Have experience working with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Experience Cloud (B2B Commerce Cloud is also advantageous)
- Enjoy and thrive working in a customer-facing role, able to act as the advisor to customers and translate those requirements back to your development team effectively
- Have a strong practical knowledge of Agile/Scrum practices within the full software development lifecycle
- Possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in an IT or technology-related field
- Ideally, you will have experience of the early project lifecycle stages, participating in or leading technical workshops
What you can expect from us
A caring and supportive environment with huge opportunities for personal and professional growth, including dedicated leadership and development programmes, designed to help you excel in your career
- A competitive market salary and flexible, hybrid-working model
- A comprehensive corporate benefits package that includes pension, discounts on health insurance, travel allowance etc
- Regular company days and staff social meet ups
Apart from the usual benefits listed above, we have more to offer; there are plenty of internal initiatives for you to take part in. Whether it's about improving Valtech as a business or contributing to the world around us, we encourage our employees to pursue their professional and personal ambitions.
Not only can you help us lead the experience revolution, but you can lead the change. The journey Valtech is on is ambitious and therefore opens doors. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver to help move us, and our clients, forward.
Does it excite you to join Valtech, a global digital transformation consultancy, in the next step of your Salesforce career?
Then apply today. We cannot wait to hear from you!